OPEN DAY AND INFORMATION EVENING 2018
Our 2018 Open Day will be on Thursday 31 May. The school will be open from 9.30 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. and you will be welcome to visit anytime during that time. Our senior students will lead guided tours and our Principal will give short talks at 10 a.m., 11 a.m. and 12 noon. Everyone is welcome.
To submit an application for 2019:
- You can either download an Enrolment form from the link on this page or
- The completed enrolment form must be accompanied by proof of NZ Citizenship or permanent residence – a copy of either a birth certificate or a passport. If your student was not born in NZ, we require a copy of her passport pages showing relevant visas along with a copy of the identity page.
- We also require a copy of the student's most recent school report - preferably a 2018 mid-year report.
- In zone students also need to submit evidence of an in-zone address; e.g. a recent rates bill or tenancy agreement, or a phone or power account.
The Cotter Trust Year 9 Entrance Scholarships 2019
You can download an application form for the Cotter Trust scholarships from the enrolment links.
2019 Enrolment Dates:
- Year 9 in-zone applications - no closing date, however please get your application to us as soon as possible and preferably by the begininng of Term 3.
Year 9 out-of-zone applications close on Wednesday 12 September 2018
- Years 10 - 13 out-of-zone applications close on Wednesday 17 October 2018
- A ballot for Years 10 -13 out of zone places will be held on Friday 2 November 2018
Nga Tumanako o Kahurangi - Maori Whanau Unit
Year 9 applications for Kahurangi for both in-zone and out-of-zone students must be received by Tuesday 7 August. Places in our Kahurangi Unit are limited.