To submit an application for 2020:
- You can download and print an Enrolment form from the link on this page or complete the form and submit it online. To do this you need to click on the Parent Portal (top right hand of the web page) and then click on Enrolment - here is the link: https://kamarportal.aggs.school.nz/index.php/enrolment
- The completed enrolment form must be accompanied by proof of NZ Citizenship or permanent residence – a copy of either a birth certificate or a passport. If your student was not born in NZ, we require a copy of her passport pages showing relevant visas along with a copy of the identity page.
- We also require a copy of the student's most recent school report - preferably a 2019 mid-year report.
- In zone students also need to submit evidence of an in-zone address; e.g. a recent rates bill or tenancy agreement, or a phone or power account.
The Cotter Trust Year 9 Entrance Scholarships 2020
The Cotter Charitable Trust has been established by Don and Margaret Cotter to provide financial and pastoral support to students at Auckland Girls' Grammar School.
The scholarships are awarded on the basis of financial and/or family need to a candidate of high academic potential who also exhibits qualities such as leadership, community involvement or sporting or cultural activities.
The scholarship is worth $10,000 over five years and covers all school related outgoings.
The Cotter Trust Application Form is available under Enrolment Links. The form needs to be printed and completed. Applications for the Cotter Trust Scholarships for 2020 have now closed.
2020 Enrolment Dates:
- Year 9 in-zone applications - no closing date, however please get your application to us as soon as possible .
- Year 9 - out of zone applications - please get your application to us as soon as possible
- If you are interested in applying for other levels for 2020 please get your application form to us as soon as possible.
Nga Tumanako o Kahurangi - Maori Whanau Unit
Applications for Year 9 for Nga Tumanako o Kahurangi 2020 - please get your applications to us as soon as possible.