To submit an application for 2018:
- You can either download an Enrolment form from the link on this page or
- The completed enrolment form must be accompanied by proof of NZ Citizenship or permanent residence – a copy of either a birth certificate or a passport. If your student was not born in NZ, we require a copy of her passport pages showing relevant visas along with a copy of the identity page.
- We also require a copy of the student's most recent school report - preferably a 2017 mid-year report.
- In zone students also need to submit evidence of an in-zone address; e.g. a recent rates bill or tenancy agreement, or a phone or power account.
The Cotter Trust Year 9 Entrance Scholarships
Students who are applying for entry into Year 9 in 2018 are invited to apply for these scholarships, which are provided through the generosity of the Cotter Trust. Applications close on 15 September 2017.
2018 Enrolment Dates:
- Year 9 out of zone applications close on Wednesday 6 September
- Year 9 in-zone applications - no closing date, however please get your application to us as soon as possible after the end of Term 2.
- Year 9 out-of-zone application ballot will be held on Wednesday 12 September
- Years 10 - 13 out-of-zone applications close on Wednesday 18 October
- A ballot for Years 10 -13 out of zone places will be held on Friday 3 November 2017
Nga Tumanako o Kahurangi - Maori Whanau Unit
Year 9 applications for Kahurangi for both in-zone and out-of-zone students close on Tuesday 1 August.
Out of Zone Enrolment Applications
We have a limited number of out of zone places avaialable for 2017. You can download an application form here or we can put one in the post for you.
Post completed enrolment forms to:
The Enrolment Officer
Auckland Girls' Grammar School
P O Box 68-053 Newton Auckland 1145
For more information contact: