There are various costs depending on what courses and activities students do at school.
- We ask all parents to financially support the school by paying the school donation of $220 per student and $160 for each additional student from the same family. The school donation is used to buy extra books and magazines for the library, computer hardware and software, sports equipment, art works, musical instruments and to help pay affiliation fees. It is used to provide the school magazine and the newsletter for parents.
- Payment can be made by electronic transfer to: Auckland Girls' Grammar School, Account No. 12-3209-0059410-00
Auckland Savings Bank, Business Banking, Auckland.
- All students are required to purchase an ID card at $6 and a Homework Diary at $5
- There are fees for the take-home content of activities such as Food, Materials and Design Technology, Computing and Photography
- There are costs for field trips, outdoor education camps and cultural experiences
- Students need to provide their own stationery
- There is a school uniform
The school shop sells stationery and is the only place where you can buy the school uniform. It is situated on site close to our main Administration Building in C28. The school shop is open each school day from 8.00am to 9.00am, 11.00am-12.00noon and 1.00pm-3.00pm (3.30pm Monday and Wednesday) during term time.