Term Dates 2017
- Term 1 Tuesday 31 January - Thursday 13 April
- Term 2 Monday 1 May - Friday 7 July
- Term 3 Monday 24 July - Friday 29 September
- Term 4 Monday 16 October - Friday 8 December*
*or after exams are complete.
Applications will need to include:
- Completed application form.
- Original recent passport size photo
- Certified copies in English of the students latest school reports
- A letter or recommendation from the Principal
Download a copy of our enrolment brochure on your right >
Note: some changes to dates/fees.
For clarification please contact our International Director - Sue Porter.
International students must have appropriate and current medical and travel insurance while studying in New Zealand.
Insurance can be arranged through Auckland Girls’ grammar using Uni-care and should be organized before the student leaves their home country. www.uni-care.org
For further information please contact:
Jennifer Sturme, Dean of International Students, or Sue Porter, International Director
Auckland Girls' Grammar School, PO Box 68-053, Newton, Auckland 1145, New Zealand.
Telephone 64-9-307-4180, facsimile 64-9-309-9152.