Close to the Central Business District, Auckland Girls' Grammar School is within easy walking distance to the universities, central library, art galleries, museum, theatres and all major transport routes.
The school is centred around a magnificent historic building set in beautiful grounds on a slope overlooking the Waitemata Harbour.
• Video editing
• Digital photography
• Music suite with midi-lab computer technology
• Photography workshop
• 800 Seat auditorium for the performing arts
• Two gymnasiums, swimming and diving pools
Other specialist areas include:
• Modern science laboratories
• Three well-equipped computer pods and
• A state-of-the-art Technology Block - with workshops and design areas
• A well resourced library